Thinxtream can rapidly enable
your Connected Products and Smart Services business
Build smart IoT devices with our in-depth expertise in ARM, Intel and other microprocessors, microcontrollers
Thinxtream has designed, developed and tested bare metal and operating system-based embedded firmware on varied embedded platforms for building smart IoT devices. We have work closely with our customer’s hardware designers, reviewing hardware schematics to verify functionality.
With our extensive expertise in ARM® based and other microcontrollers and microprocessors from Microchip®, Freescale™, Espressif™, Texas Instruments™, Intel®, Marvell®, STMicroelectronics®, Thinxtream can implement smart devices, edge functionality, drivers for various hardware interfaces, device-to-cloud solutions using wired/wireless interfaces and automated testing tools.
Thinxtream has vast experience in the following chipsets:
- Microchip development tools like MPLAB-X IDE, compilers, programmers, debuggers and Code Configurator
- Select the right Microchip MCUs and other hardware for implementing secure applications
- Implement IoT solutions on PIC and Espressif chipsets
- Develop low cost and low footprint solutions using Espressif's ESP8266 and ESP32
- Support for hardware interfaces including UART, I2C, SPI, ADC, PWM, GPIO, etc.
- Application design with configuring optimum clocks, memories, input/output interfaces
- Interface various modules like Bluetooth®, LCD, buzzers, buttons, LEDs and various sensors and actuators
- Firmware updates over-the-air via Bluetooth from IoT enabled Bluetooth gateway and mobile applications
- Implement low power modes based on device activity to enhance battery life
- Collect sensor data from device and routing to cloud via IoT enabled Bluetooth gateway/mobile applications
- Secure Bluetooth communication between device and IoT enabled Bluetooth gateway/mobile applications
ARM BASED MICROCONTROLLERS, MICROPROCESSORS
- Embedded firmware development and testing ARM based microprocessors and microcontrollers (NXP®, TI™, ATMEL® from Microchip, STMicroelectronics)
- Development tools like Atollic TrueSTUDIO®, Keil™, CodeWarrior®, etc.
- Implement firmware applications for a variety of devices like computer peripherals, IoT gateways, etc. using Android™ and Linux®
- Implement IoT embedded firmware to connect device to cloud
- Implement custom firmware interfaces for serial to Bluetooth and vice versa
- Implement Power Management to reduce power usage and enhance battery life
- Collect sensor data from device and routing to cloud via IoT enabled Bluetooth, Wi-Fi® gateway/mobile applications
- Support hardware interfaces including UART, I2C, SPI, ADC, PWM, GPIO, etc.
- Interface various modules like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, LCD, buzzers, buttons, LEDs and various sensors and actuators
INTEL BASED MICROCONTROLLERS, MICROPROCESSORS
- Intel® System Studio and support for Microcontrollers
- Intel® RFP Ready Kits and its integration with various IoT solutions
- UPM (Useful Packages & Modules) Sensor/Actuator drivers using MRAA input/output library interface
- Intel-specific developer tools like Compilers, System debuggers, Platform Analyzers, etc.
- Intel Atom® processor and Intel Quark™ SoC based hardware
- Interface various peripherals to Intel processor/SoC via available interfaces like UART, SPI, I2C, GPIO, etc.
- Communication frameworks like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and various applications protocols