Commence your IoT journey
By Connecting Your Devices
with Thinxtream IoT Products, IoT Solutions & IoT Services
THINXTREAM CAN ENABLE DEVICE CONNECTIVITY OF YOUR TRADITIONAL DEVICES
TO BECOME CONNECTED PRODUCTS
This is where you start your IoT journey, by connecting your devices. Leverage our comprehensive portfolio of IoT Products, IoT Solutions and IoT Services for Connected Devices and Connected Products to enable device connectivity.
ENABLE YOUR DEVICES TO CONNECT TO THE
BUILD SMARTER DEVICES THAT PERFORM AUTONOMOUS FUNCTIONS
INCORPORATE SENSORS INTO YOUR DEVICES FOR DATA COLLECTION
SECURE YOUR CUSTOMER
DATA FROM THE
DEVELOPING FIRMWARE FOR CONNECTED DEVICES
Embedded firmware is integral to your smart, connected devices and connected products. It is at this layer that smart operations, edge functionality, drivers for various hardware interfaces, device to cloud connectivity using wired/wireless interfaces, security, are implemented. Further, such connected devices must have the ability to be upgraded as your IoT product roadmap evolves and security needs emerge. Thinxtream has extensive firmware expertise across ARM® based and other microcontrollers and microprocessors from Microchip®, Freescale™, Espressif™, Texas Instruments™, Intel®, Marvell®, STMicroelectronics®. Learn more about our firmware platform capabilities.
IMPLEMENT EDGE INTELLIGENCE WITH DEVICEMAESTRO SMART FIELD GATEWAY
Thinxtream’s DeviceMaestro Smart Field Gateway is an advanced edge solution with a small footprint that can be integrated into legacy devices as well new devices, executed from a network gateway or a computing appliance connected to the device.
Flexible device implementation
- Works on legacy, new or hybrid device deployments
- Runs on constrained devices, or on a network gateway
- Supports 1:1 or 1:n environments
- Offers local processing/storage
- Supports secure, encrypted data transfer
- Provides a rich Local Services API
- Enables occasionally connected model
- Runs on smartphones, embedded platforms, network appliances, PCs, etc.
- Available for Embedded Linux®, iOS™, Android™ and Windows®
- Integrates with AWS IoT, Azure IoT Hub, Thinxtream DeviceMaestro Smart IoT platforms
Easy installation & management
- Scales to over 1,000 Connected Devices per instance
- Supports remote management without local intervention
- Allows zero touch remote lifecycle management
- Is firewall friendly, designed for end-user installation
CONNECTED PRODUCTS CASE STUDY
An Electronic Tools Company engaged Thinxtream to develop their first Smart Product. Leveraging our IoT Services and our advanced expertise in AWS cloud, firmware and mobile technologies, we developed a Connected Product with a small footprint, low power consumption and over-the-air (OTA) device firmware upgrade capability. The Connected Product is easily deployed with single click, and registered and provisioned from mobile apps. End-users receive real-time, email alerts on problem detection. The Smart Product connects on demand, and securely to the cloud over Wi-Fi® updating device status. Usage analytics and insights provide our customer with the ability to understand end-user requirements and evolve the product. Read the Case Study.