Mobile Printing Solutions
Users across the Consumer, SMB and Enterprise segments are rapidly embracing smartphones and tablets, leveraging them for several personal and business productivity applications. They now desire printing capabilities from their smartphones/tablets, on par with what is available on their laptop/desktop computers. Printer OEMs are thus looking to address the demand for Mobile Printing solutions from smartphones and tablets.
This is easier said than done. Developing, maintaining and enhancing a consistent product portfolio of Mobile Printing solutions across a wide range of rapidly evolving mobile operating systems and handsets, in a unified manner for a wide variety of documents and file types, is a significant challenge for Printer OEMs.
Thinxtream can enable Printer OEMs meet the printing needs of their mobile users across the Consumer, SMB and Enterprise markets with ready-to-market Mobile Printing solutions in flexible licensing and partnership models.
Our Mobile Printing solutions help Printer OEMs to:
- Grow market share against competition by offering a comprehensive mobile printing feature on their printers/MFPs
- Protect the installed base by enabling mobile printing to their existing printer/MFPs
- Increase revenue and profitability from the incremental demand for consumables
- Optimize their capital and operational budgets
Some of the key features of Thinxtream’s Mobile Printing solutions include:
- Direct printing from smartphones & tablets
- Unified architecture for Apple® iOS, BlackBerry® RIM®& Android™
- Support for multiple file formats
- Compatibility with proprietary & standard PDLs
- Deployment as public/private cloud printing services
- Solutions for Consumer, SMB & Enterprise segments
- Availability in co-branded/white labeled models with custom user interface
- Technical support for end-users
- Availability in flexible, cost-effective partnership models
- Rapid go-to-market timeframe